REVIEWS | NEWS | TRAILERS | RAMBLINGS

The Last Resorts (pilot from VilleTV)


This is a pilot for a new series being produced by VilleTV up in Louisville.

 From their YouTube channel:

 "A team of Special Operatives act as undercover cleaners for a secret agency, taking on missions that can't be officially sanctioned. When all else fails... The Last Resorts."

I thought it was put together nicely. The dialogue was well written & the action sequences were cool.

The only thing that kinda bothered me was the audio during the interrogation scenes. It was really low & I had the volume on my computer all the way up.. That could very well could of just been my laptop being difficult though...who knows.


I look forward to future episodes which will happen once they get the funding to do so.

 3.5 / 5 stars

UPDATE: I spoke to a member of the crew & they did indeed have some issues with the audio in post. They know what the problem is & won't be an issue in the future.