REVIEWS | NEWS | TRAILERS | RAMBLINGS

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice ( TINYSPOILERS )


This one was a long time coming. Leading up to the release...a lot of "critics" gave it less then stellar reviews. I rarely listen to those reviews & go in wanting to form my own opinion.

 And that opinion is...I liked it. Yes...it has it's flaws ( most movies do ), but it was fun. It was jumbled in parts & seemed rushed in others.

Not sure if it was just me, but Batman's dream sequences seemed pointless. I thought the "introductions" of the members of the Justice League was kinda cool, something some critics didn't like.

The final showdown between Batman & Superman wasn't as epic as I had hoped but OK in the end.

The introduction of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman was one of the highlights for me. She needed more screen time, something they could've done with an over all run time of 2 1/2 hours.

In the end, it didn't deserved the backlash it got. It was good...but not anywhere close to most of the Marvel movies good though.

2.5 / 5 Stars